May 2, 2009

Lack of Updates

Man, I've been busy lately. Here's a list of stuff I hope to have posts up about in the next couple of weeks

Weekend trip to Shikoku
Hanshin Tigers baseball game
My impending 5 day trip to Seoul
More food
Frisbee politics
Money

I would probably have a had another few posts in April if it weren't for my ill-advised decision to download Heroes of Might & Magic 2, a game that consumed countless hours of my youth as a teenager...and now is doing the same when I'm chilling at home after a long day. Instead of Facebook, blogs, and sports, I'm running around maps with mythical creatures, casting spells and claiming resources. Man, I haven't felt this nerdy in a while...feels kinda good :)

Anyway, I'll do my best to stay away from the swine/whatever flu and come back with pictures, stories, and a bigger belly.

1 comment:

JJ キャッパ said...

You'll be lucky if they let you back in with all the diseases and flus you will likely catch in Korea. Just be glad they/we won the WBC. o.O